FISHING WITH DREAM SHIP “DRAGIN”
- Type: Ketch
- Built: Copenhagen, Denmark
- Launched: 1945
- Construction: Cravel, oak on oak
- Engine: Volvo Penta 210 HK
- Electricity: 230V AC & 24V DC
- Lenght overall: 22,40 m
- Beam: 4.74 m
- Draft: 2,70 m
- Tonnage: 32 BRT
- Sail area: 190 sq. m.
- Complement: 12 berths, 30 day passenger
“DRAGIN” This dream sailing ship has been restored to a very high standard and although used as a training vessel for most of the year, we are offering a different Deep Sea Fishing Adventure and feel sure that it will live up to your expectations. The Dragin sails from KlKlaksvíkndand Leirvík. Depending on weather and current conditions, it sails in Kallsoyarførdur, Leirvíksfjørdur and Djupini where huge cod await you. You will need to bring your own fishing equipment for this holiday.
- This special package is designed for individuals who would like to share this experience with fellow anglers.
- 4nts stay on board Dragin.
- 8hrs sailing/fishing each day with 3 experienced crew members.
- Return Gatwick/Vágar Atlantic Airways flights
- Flights via Copenhagen available all year round at additional cost
- Return Vágar/Ship bus transfers.
- Accommodation on board - Bunk beds, 2 toilets & showers.
- 3 meals a day served by an excellent cook.
- Alcoholic drinks are not included in the price but are available on board.
- This holiday is available May to October
- with a minimum of 6 persons on board (max.10 persons).